If you are wondering how to go about downloading apps through Google Play Store, all necessary steps and instructions are given in this article.
- Play Store for Android
When you own an Android based mobile device, whether it is a smart phone or tablet, chances are that you already have the Google Play Store on your device. Most electronic devices that are bought new come with Google Play Store as a factory setting. If you do not have this app, you need to download it to access the different categories of Android apps that are made available through this platform.
- How it differs from other Android app platforms?
If you are wondering how it stands apart from other Android app marketplaces here are some key features to note:
- Being promoted by Google, it is a reliable marketplace to shop for all kinds of Android apps.
- The selection of apps on this platform far exceeds the choices offered to others.
- You are guaranteed reviewed and reliable apps on Google Play Store.
- Most Android devices have Google Play Store sets as the default application manager which makes it convenient to use it for your mobile devices.
- How to get Google Play Store on your device?
If you own a mobile device that does not have the Google Play Store on it, you can download it by following the steps below:
- Ensure that you have Wi-Fi or data connectivity on.
- Open your mobile web browser.
- Log onto Google to search for Google Play Store APK file.
- Find the latest version of this file that would be compatible with your device.
- Download the same.
- Install it from the download folder.
- What Google Play Store provides?
Once you have the Google Play Store on your mobile device, set it as the default application manager. This will make it easy for you to access different kinds of apps through this platform. When you have the Google Play Store on your mobile device, it becomes the one stop shop for different applications. You can access reviewed and verified apps through this platform.
- Apps on Google Play Store
So how do you access apps on the Google Play Store? At the time of using Google Play Store for the first time, you would be asked to link to an existing Google account. If you do not have one, create an account. Once the login verification is done successfully, you will be able to access apps on this platform.
- How to manage them?
The process of managing apps on Google Play Store free is easy. The ones you like to view or browse through would be automatically shown on top. The apps you download would be showcased on a different page. You would also receive notifications of updates required of the different apps you download.
- Download free apps from Google Play Store
It is easy to download free apps on Google Play Store. Most functional and popular apps are available in free versions on this platform.
- The process to follow
You can download a free app by the following steps:
- Ensure that you have logged into the Google account linked to Google Play Store.
- Find the free app you want by searching for it or finding it in the popular listings.
- Agree to terms and conditions listed.
- Once the download is finished, the installation would be completed.
- Download paid apps on Google Play Store
For paid apps a similar process is followed on Google Play Store.
- The process to follow
Here you need to ensure that you have linked a payment option like a credit card or bank account details for executing payment transactions. Google payment methods are secure and will get you paid apps for your device easily.
The above steps will help you get your desired apps from Google Play Store.
The following are the key features of Google Play Store:
- It offers you access to a wide variety of apps for the Android platform.
- It was formed by Google to provide access to users as well as allow developers to promote their apps for Android which is an open source operating system.
- This app acts as a marketplace where you can browse through different categories of apps like books, games, videos, functional apps of different kinds.
- Google Play Store also has separate versions like Google Play, Google Books and Google Music showcase these dedicated categories of apps.
- How to get Google Play Store on your PC?
Given the popularity of Android apps, it should be small wonder that there is a demand for the same on the PC as well. Since PCs have different operating systems like Windows or Mac, you would need to have an emulator program to download Google Play Store on your PC.
- Steps to follow
If you wish to know how to download an emulator program on your PC, here are the steps to follow:
- Depending on the kind of PC OS you have, you can search for an Android emulator program.
- BlueStacks is a well known emulator program, but there are others as well. Review and find one that would be suitable for your PC.
- Download the same and ensure that it is working smoothly on your PC.
- Search for different Android apps or get Google Play Store on this platform.
- Google Play Store and updates
Once you have a Google Play Store on the emulator program on your PC, it would work similar to how it does in your Android device. For instance, you can open the app on this emulator program and check for different kinds of Android apps. The apps you download would need to be updated as well. If you have the Google Play Store is running for long on this emulator platform, you need to update it to have access to a secure and improved version of the application.
- Why updates are required?
Updates help keep your PC secure. When you run Google Play Store or any app on your PC, you need to be sure that the app is secure. As the Google Play Store acts as the platform through which you access different kinds of Android applications, you need to update it from time to time to ensure that the latest version is on your PC.
- Google Play Store and your PC
When you have the Google Play Store on your PC, you will gain access to all kinds of Android apps. These will run on the emulator program, but you will enjoy all benefits of the apps all the same.
- Updating Google Play Store
The best way to update Google Play Store is to search for the latest version of the same on your emulator program, when you find the same, update the file accordingly.
- Benefits of Google Play Store on your PC
When you have the latest Google Play Store on your PC, you will benefit in different ways. You will gain access to different apps for easy download and secure way to do so as well.